Explore the other ways to use Jinjer Oil in your daily routine
- ✤ Fill a cup with water.
- ✤ Add 7-15 drops of Jinjer oil into the water.
- ✤ Turn on the diffuser.
- ✤ Place the diffuser into the cup of water.
Black obsidian gua sha massage stone
- ✤ Apply 4-7 drops of oil directly onto the skin.
- ✤ Use the gua sha edge to slowly massage the affected area.
- ✤ Gradually increase pressure as needed.
Using Jinjer oil with diffuser
Add between 7-15 drops into the water. Drops vary according to the benefit you’re seeking for. Below is a guide for reference.
7-9 drops for a light mood enhancer.
10-12 drops for a medium mood enhancer and a mild muscle relaxation.
13-15 drops for an intense mood enhancer, muscle relaxation and brings in elements to alleviate any nausea feeling.
Inhale Jinjer Oil from the bottle
Inhale from bottle
1. Clear your mind.
2. Inhale directly from the opened Jinjer Oil bottle.
3. Inhale for 3 seconds, hold for 3 seconds, and exhale for 3 seconds.
4. Repeat as needed until nausea subsides.
Inhale from palms
Inhale from palms
1. Add 4 drops of oil between your palms.
2. Rub your hands together for 5 seconds.
3. Breathe in the aroma.
4. Inhale for 3 seconds, hold for 3 seconds, and exhale for 3 seconds.
5. Repeat as needed until nausea subsides.
Use Jinjer oil to sooth muscle pain
Massage your muscle
Apply directly onto affected areas. Amount of oil will vary depending on the body part and duration of the massage. Start with 3-5 drops on area and gradually increase as you see fit when the oil is absorbed into the skin.
Use Jinjer oil to soothe upset stomachs
Massage your upset stomachs
Apply 4-7 drops of oil directly onto the stomach region. Slowly massage in a circular motion. As you massage, gradually increase pressure. The pressure should be firm but not painful. Continue massaging until oil is absorbed into skin. Repeat the process until the stomach issue subsides.
Avoid applying oils to sensitive areas like the nose, ears, eyes, or broken skin.
Because ginger oil is considered a “hot oil”, it is not recommended to apply on the face.